- How long has STR Holdings been in business?
- STR Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1944.
- When did STR Holdings go public?
- STR Holdings’ common stock began trading on November 6, 2009. The IPO consisted of 12,300,000 shares at $10.00 per share.
- Where is STR Holdings' stock traded?
- STR Holdings’ shares are traded on the OTCQB Market under the symbol OT: STRI.
- What is STR Holdings' CUSIP number?
- STR Holdings' CUSIP numbers are 78478V 100 and 78478V209.
- Where are STR Holdings' headquarters located?
- STR Holdings, Inc.
10 Water Street
Enfield, CT 06082
- When do STR Holdings' fiscal quarters end?
- First Quarter: March 31
Second Quarter: June 30
Third Quarter: September 30
Fourth Quarter: December 31
- Who are STR Holdings' independent auditors?
- UHY LLP
- How can I buy STR Holdings' stock?
- You may purchase STR Holdings’ stock through a registered stockbroker.
- Does STR Holdings have a direct stock purchase plan?
- No. Shares can be purchased through a registered or discount stock brokerage firm.
- Who should I contact with questions about my stock ownership?
- Beneficial stockholders with shares held by a broker in the name of the brokerage house should contact their broker on all administrative matters. If you are a registered stockholder and have questions regarding your account status (e.g. number of shares, missing certificates, address changes, etc.), please contact STR Holdings’ transfer agent.
- Who is STR Holdings' transfer agent?
- Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc.
P.O. Box 1342
Brentwood, NY 11717
- What is STR Holdings' dividend policy?
- On August 11, 2014, STR entered into a Stock Purchase Agreement with Zhenfa U.S., pursuant to which the Company agreed to issue and sell to Zhenfa U.S., and Zhenfa U.S. agreed to purchase from STR, an aggregate of approximately 9.2 million shares (the "Purchased Shares") of our common stock for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $21.7 million, or $2.35 per share (the "Transaction"). The Purchased Shares represented approximately 51% of STR's outstanding shares of common stock upon the closing of the Transaction (the "Closing"), which occurred on December 15, 2014.
In connection with the Closing, STR declared a special dividend (the "Special Dividend") on December 11, 2014 to be paid to all of the Company’s stockholders of record (other than Zhenfa U.S.) in an amount equal to $2.55 per common share on January 2, 2015.
Other than the Special Dividend, STR has not paid any dividends since its IPO in 2009.
- Where can I find financial information about STR Holdings?
- STR Holdings will file periodic reports, including Annual Reports (Form 10-K), Quarterly Reports (Form 10-Q) and Current Reports (Form 8-K) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These reports are available on the SEC Filings page. In addition, STR Holdings will post recent financial information in the form of quarterly earnings press releases, webcasts and presentations on its Investor Relations website, if applicable.
- How can I sign up to receive STR Holdings' press releases and other company information?
- Click here to be added to STR Holdings’ distribution list.
- Who should I contact if I have more questions about investing in STR Holdings?
- Thomas D. Vitro
STR Holdings, Inc.